Monday, August 20, 2012

Too much wants, too little cash.


 Rhiannon                                                                Becca

So recently, I've been spending my days watching 2 of my most favourite fashion youtubers Rhiannon (FashionRocksMySocks) and Becca (VoussontBeauetBelle) and I have to say that they ARE guilty of making me want soooooo many things, especially, from Topshop. The sad thing is that Topshop is way more expensive here in Singapore than compared to the UK. Since shipping, rates and taxes and other shenanigans like that. I was awake till 1 am last night and all that kept me occupied was my best friend on skype. Hence, I decided to put my urge to shop and all the fashion items that I want into a picture!



voilà



This is just a short update on my life for all you people who are reading my blog. Theres probably less than a handful (hai sudha) Moving on!

I should start picking up french aye? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment